From newborn babies to employment changes, life rarely stays the same for long. When change is the only constant, flexibility becomes an accurate measure of strength.
How reliable is your homeowner’s insurance?
If you’ve recently experienced any of these adjustments in life circumstances, it may be time to schedule a meeting with the experts at Kevin Dennis Insurance Agency to ensure your Mishawaka, IN home is fully covered.
- Birth or death in the family – Changes in your dependents directly affect your potential payouts, especially if the primary dependent is unable to collect due to death or other circumstances. Make sure your qualified dependents are up-to-date by talking to your insurance agent.
- Change in marital status – Getting divorced or joining households with a new spouse means changes to your credit score. This, in part, affects your premiums and other aspects of your homeowner’s policy.
- Starting a home-based business – Working from home is a dream come true for many. However, your commercial activities may not be covered by your regular policy. Your agent can help you come up with a plan that includes all of your bases.
- Renting your extra property – Do you own multiple residential properties? Renting out an old home is a great way to earn a side income. However, being a landlord comes with a different set of risks. Create a new plan with your agent that protects your finances and your renters.
- Employment changes – Whether you’re taking advantage of a well-deserved retirement or changing careers in mid-life, changes in your employment status usually mean changes in your finances. See how these fluctuations affect your long-term financial plan by scheduling a meeting with your insurance agent.
The experts at Kevin Dennis Insurance Agency offer more than claims assistance and new policies. Contact our Mishawaka, IN area offices to learn how little life changes might affect your Indiana homeowner’s insurance.